2022 Bizzy Award Nominations Presented By

Crest_PrimaryLogo_Fullcolor_Med-3

Nominating and Voting Process

  • Any member of the Central Louisiana Regional Chamber of Commerce is eligible to be nominated for a Bizzy Award.
  • Any business that is nominated or accepts a nomination should attend the event. If you cannot attend, please let us know that you would like to be considered next year.
  • Entries are accepted from July 18, 2022 to August 18, 2022 by 4:00 p.m.
  • The Best Marketing Campaign nominations should be a single nomination of a specific campaign per company.
  • All entries must include a short essay making the case for the organization to be recognized as a 2022 Bizzy Award Winner.
  • All entries should include the official logo of the business.
  • All nominations must be submitted by the August 18, 2022 deadline in order for the entry to be on the Chamber member ballot.
  • Voting opens on August 15, 2022 and continues through August 26, 2022 at 4 p.m.

Chamber member votes will be weighted as 20% of the scoring in each category, with the remaining 80% from the Bizzy Awards judges, composed of three presidents from other Chambers and economic development organizations in Louisiana. Winners will be announced at the Central Louisiana Regional Chamber of Commerce Business Awards Ceremony on September 9, 2022.

Select

Select your Bizzy nomination category.

The following are chosen by the company or organization sponsoring the award.

  • CLECO Innovation Award
  • Rapides Regional Medical Center Community Benefit Award
  • Procter & Gamble Equality & Inclusion Award
  • Red River Bank Entrepreneur of the Year
  • Louisiana Central We Make Good Stuff
  • Emerging Leader Award